26 May 2015

OOC Update: Busy busy busy

Hey everyone!

As I told you before, I'm very busy with a lot of things. I just don't have time to build things and upload stuff. I haven't been at home for the last three weekends, because I've been to Luxemburg, a campsite with my church because of ascension day and penecost-conference Opwekking. I'm having three piano performances in two weeks: june 13 (with all my piano teacher's students), 14 (at the church) and 21 (together with the band I'm in). And, of course, I have a lot of homework and the school's testweek is coming soon.
So I hope I'll be able to upload anything anytime soon, but don't count on it.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Have time,

    I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!


    Here is my Favorites FIFA 16 Coins will sent to you at http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

    ReplyDelete